Hip Hop culture started in the Bronx in the 70s, and has grown to be a part of a world wide pop culture. This program will provide students an experience of hip hop party dances that have shaped past and current music and pop culture, through music appreciation and foundation dance moves.
Learn Kool Moves&Grooves from the Old Skool to Nu Skools made famous by Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars and even Fortnite.
Join us for our intro 8 week course – starting term 3!
– Intro to what is Hip Hop dance and culture. Origins of party dance moves.
– Basic Grooves & Rhythms
– Basic Hiphop grooves & isolation
– Basic Hiphop steps
– How to basic Hiphop freestyle
– understanding of Hip Hop music & foundations
– understanding of basic Hip Hop techniques
– be able to do basic HipHop freestyle.
– Review & HipHop freestyle
$100 for 8 weeks
Maximum 20 participants so get in quick!
Remember: Active Kids and Creative Kids Vouchers Accepted