Gymnastics is a sport involving the performance of sequences of movements requiring physical strength, flexibility, balance, endurance and kinesthetic awareness such as handsprings, handstands, split leaps, aerials and cartwheels.
WHY IS GYMNASTICS CRITICAL IN A CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT?
Enrolments for 2020 are now open. Contact us to secure your spot.
We offer programs for girls and boys:-
- Competitive Gymnastics – train for competitions within the state and national sporting structure with highly skilled and experienced coaches.
- KinderGym 3 days a week – early childhood development program which focuses on the development of fine and gross motor skills whilst allowing the children to interact socially. Accredited through Gymnastics Australia.
- Recreational Gymnastics 5yrs to 12yrs daily – is a fun activity, the instructors teach participants how to move, roll, jump, swing and turn upside down. This is an exciting activity for general fitness, coordination, agility, strength, balance and speed. Qualified instructors, running programs approved by Gymnastics Australia
- Recreation Gymnastics 5yrs to 12yrs
- Junior Gymnastics 4yrs to 6yrs
- Intermediate Gymnastics 10yrs to 12yrs
- Advanced Recreational – invitation only
- Teen Gymnastics 13yrs to 17yrs
- Teen Free G 13yrs to 17yrs
- Adults Gymnastics 17yrs +
- Free G 8yrs to Adults – is a free form of gymnastics similar to parkour performed in a safe environment.
- Womens Competitive Gymnastics –
- Trampoline – teaches people difficult tricks on the trampoline. This program has a competitive pathway which can lead right through to the Olympics, with highly skilled and qualified instructors.
- Trampoline fun 6 yrs +
- Trampoline Skills – selected students only
- Tumbling – you learn to do a series of acrobatics skills on a straight line, with qualified instructors.
- Beginner Tumbling – no experience required.
- Intermediate Tumbling – suitable for dancers and cheerleaders looking to work on technique.
- Advanced Tumbling.
Current class times: