PCYC Wagga Wagga Youth Committee
PCYC Wagga Wagga launched the PCYC Wagga Wagga Youth Committee (WWYC) in 2018
The WWYC will play a key role in tackling issues faced by the local youth people of Wagga Wagga.
Please complete the below link for your chance to make a difference in the Wagga Community.
How to apply
Applications are sought from diverse suburbs, backgrounds and life experiences.
The WWYC members, aged between 15 and 18 (turning this year), will come from all over the Region and are broadly representative of the diversity of young people living in Wagga Wagga.
To build the knowledge, skills and leadership capacity of young people, to empower them to positively impact our community and to create exceptional citizens.
- Empower young people to make a difference in their community
- Develop the knowledge, skills and leadership capacity of young people
How it works
- Application period: Monday 4th March 2019 - Monday 18th March 2019
- Meetings to commence in April 2018
- Development workshops to occur at meetings
- Youth-led, youth-focused issues identified and objectives established
- PCYC Wagga Wagga supported
- Fundraising plan developed and delivered
- Grant applications to be supported by PCYC Wagga Wagga
- Youth-led and youth focused outcomes to be delivered
- Completed by the end of the year
- Members will participate in skill development workshops focused on leadership skills
- Eligible members will participate in the PCYC Blue Star program which focused on developing leaders and empowering them in their local community. Information regarding Blue Star can be found above under the programs tab.